Yeah, where HAVE all the big browns gone?....

Tubakka

...HERE'S ONE, and he wasn't even wearing a red/white striped sweater and matching sock cap....

Took my buddy today...this is his first brown...25"

Picture9.png

He let me take picture of the release. It took some time because she fought so hard, but we finally got her back, once I took her into the shallows to resuscitate.

Picture3.png

I looked everywhere for a Moen that may have washed up during the flood, but alas, I just couldn't find a reference for you, O Captain, my Captain. Well, after this fish, we made one more run, in which I moved a 30" + brown that left my knees shaking, a fish in fact that Shore TOLD me I would see there as he moved him [it was DEFINITELY a him, HUGE kype.] After that though, Frank had to go, and our fearful trip was done. I'm going again tomorrow with a lovely lady before I have to been on lockdown for 3 days and nights for other pursuits, but hopefully I'll have a good fish to report tomorrow as well...

...as long as...all the big browns aren't gone.

Speaking of which I saw a Trout Magnet Guide boat out today. Who is this guy? He seemed pretty cool.

Tubakka

It was a gift; and I told the girl I'd wear it for a fish picture. So there it is. Back to the ol' Whitey's Snook hat. Although it's getting to be fedora weather...

Latest posts