Yeah, I said it!

NCST8GUY

I didn't even say it just here, but everywhere there may be one of you jrnashun ladies.

When will JR fans hit their low (and jump on another drivers bandwagon?)

Has it already?
Is it coming?

Have a bunch of his "fans :confused: " already moved on? (to Tony Stewart)

He's been in a Hendrick car for almost 2 years now. He has 1 win on a fuel mileage call by his no longer crew chief (fired). His teammates (one of them the oldest and newest to the team) have all (except for Ryan Newman) racked up wins.

I still see JR fans at races. But I must admit. I don't poke the fun I used to. It's getting old. To see a kid with his $80 88 gear strewn about his person, and to tell him before the race even started, that he wasted his dad's money cause #88 was going to the back, this used to be fun :grin: .

But now, when I say it, I get hit in the back of the head from the MRS and other members of my family, because it's impolite to make fun. Because deep down, unless a miracle happens, the kid knows I'm right. All before the race even starts.

But alas, JR has shocked the racing world, by taking tires and gas on a fuel mileage race, then running up top, literally swallowing cars (who ran out of gas) on his charge to............................................3rd. :sleep:

And already I am reading the articles. He's back! (not sure to where though). This is the pivot.

So I ask, to those fewer "fans" (thank goodness, go jump on Stewarts bandwagon), is it ok to start making fun again? I am confident I'll still have LOTS of opportunities to do so, but my family sat me down after the last race and said I really needed to chill. Not just about the JR nation (they mentioned other things as well :mad: ) but to just let them be.

I say no more, 3rd place is close enough to bring me back baby!!!

He better win Bristol!!! (which I believe Nascar has completely put in the realm of possibilities, even favored), or else I'm firing up my #8 sucks journal again!

deerslayer25

im headed to bristol this weekend in hopes of seein jimmy johnson bring home the checkered flag.. looks like pee wee herman busch has a good chance to win.. hard to predict a winner there due to the fender rubbin and hard racing... just hope he finishes well. jr i dont know what to think bout him. he might not win on a track all by himself...haha good luck

backstraps

NCST8GUY: You know how I feel already I am sure.
I kept a couple wound up pretty tight on here. Thought rather than making people think I was just hate'n I would give them time to see.
Take anyone that can RACE, put them in Hendricks Camp, and they will be winning races.
As clean of a racer Martin is, look at the races he has won, and how many slipped through his fingers, and the ones he gave away rather than doing a little contact racing.
88 really in my mind, compares to Casey Mears. When Casey was with Hendricks the comparison is very close to JR.
Just my 2 cents....

oakclimber

man you sure have alot of hatred toward jr. nothing like a guy in the stands acting douchy and insulting kids and embarrasing his family. fwiw, watch out who you insult, it might not be good ;) seen it first hand at dega.

NCST8GUY

I don't insult little kids, I bring the truth. Sometimes it hurts yes, but better they learn now than live a life under delusion!

Course the Cubbies have their fans as well, but at least the fans know and will admit the cubbies suck.

Latest posts