Sold/Expired WTB toyota tacoma

deer hunter 21

I'm looking for a toyota tacoma preferably a single cab but would consider others, has to be 4wd would like it to be automatic but manual trans is ok too also the frame needs to be rust free. Let me know if anything is out there.

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
Get ready for a case of sticker shock like you have never seen! They are priced higher than a giraffes backbone!! I have an 05 TRD offroad crew cab with 146,000 on it. I turned down 14 for it before bowseason started. No way I can replace it for that price.

Good luck with your search!
B

Remington700

I am also in the need of an older model Toyota pickup for my daughter who starts driving soon. I got a 91 extender cab 4x4 when I was 17. It was the best truck I ever owned. The ones I have seen have been in rough shape and sky high.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I am also in the need of an older model Toyota pickup for my daughter who starts driving soon. I got a 91 extender cab 4x4 when I was 17. It was the best truck I ever owned. The ones I have seen have been in rough shape and sky high.
I got lucky buying my 91 4x4 regular cab truck a couple years ago..as soon as I got it I had to put in a new radiator and rear drive shaft , I didn't complain at all.

Planking

I wouldn't sell mine but i bought a 2003 Tacoma single cab 4x4 that i paid $8000 with 165k. Its in excellent condition. I looked for a while before i found one.

X-Tennessean

I have a 90 reg cab manual (not for sale tho)!!
143k on it and runs like a top, stout little rigs.
I get asked once or twice a month is it for sale.

Crow Terminator

It must be something in the air. I know two coworkers also looking for Tacomas in the early 2000s body style. One of them has been going and looking at some he found on the marketplace and I have been sticker shocked at all of them he has shown me on his phone. Example: 2001 Tacoma, 2WD 4cy with say 280k miles, selling for 8-10k. It doesn't seem to matter if they are rebuilt title or not either.

Roadracer6

I am on my 5th toyota truck, 3rd tacoma. I have always "made" money when selling them after putting a ton of miles on all of them. Good luck, they are hard to come by.

megalomaniac

Consider an 04 thru 06 tundra. Prices are better than the Tacoma and will last as long. I found my son an 05 Tundra 2wd xsp crew cab in cherry condition with 150k miles for 8k. An 00 to 02 Tacoma with 200k miles would have been 2 grand more!

Latest posts