Sold/Expired FS - 2010 Toyota Tacoma

Omega

Sold and picked up this morning. Thanks @Tn Joe for buying this, hope it serves you as well as it has done me, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family today.

Thanks to all those that took interest, great bunch of folks here.
P.S. I removed the info for his privacy especially the VIN, if he cares to post new pics he can.

Last edited:

Andy S.

Great purchase. Great truck that is just getting broke in. I see the brand new one in the pics Omega. 😊 Hard to argue with the test of time and their continued success producing quality products that last (Tacomas, Tundras, 4Runners, etc).

Kmushrooman

You should hold onto that pony. They don't make them as good now. Low miles for a Toyota. You could trick it out and keep it.

Omega

Sold Pending Meet.

There is no way I'd sell it this cheap lol that's what I recently sold my 2007 for with 140k miles and I had so many people interested i got tired of talking to people
I did the KBB wrong, but even updated I am ok with 15k, and it gives someone a great deal they will remember. I would rather someone here get a good deal vs the car lot.

Great purchase. Great truck that is just getting broke in. I see the brand new one in the pics Omega. 😊 Hard to argue with the test of time and their continued success producing quality products that last (Tacomas, Tundras, 4Runners, etc).
Yea, had an 81', 90' (or 91') and a Sequoia for a bit but it was terrible off-road, but man was it great on the hwy. Then this 2010, which has been a great truck, and expect this 23' to be great as well. I have never had any major issues with them, just wear and tear parts. I had planned on replacing it after the election, but the UAW strike worried me in that availability and price may affect Toyotas too. Availability has already taken a hit, Clarksville had none, three inbound already spoken for, and three more being built with no date of completion. Nashville was about the same, found this one in Hopkinsville, the only one on the lot, though they had a Sport and a used Offroad Limited, but it had 16k miles and the same price as new.

This new one will probably be my last truck unless something happens to it, I figured we can grow old(er) together. :D
I am waiting on the running boards and Cat Shield so will wait until those are on it before I take any real pics, don't want to show her naked. 😊

You should hold onto that pony. They don't make them as good now. Low miles for a Toyota. You could trick it out and keep it.
I'm getting too old to trick one out, and I tried the two car thing and hardly ever drove my Jeep, which I originally bought for the 8k lb winch when I was cutting trees to install a fence. After the job was done, it just sat in my driveway losing value, sold it to a young guy wanting to trick it out. Gave him a good deal too.

TN Larry

I tried to talk myself into "needing it" for over a week now, but never could convince myself following the advice I give my family (is this purchase a need or a want). Thus I just had to sit back and watch it go. 😊
Same here. Lol. I stared at it last night trying to figure out a reason I needed it. I started to ask questions but talked myself out of it.

Gravey

I tried to talk myself into "needing it" for over a week now, but never could convince myself following the advice I give my family (is this purchase a need or a want). Thus I just had to sit back and watch it go. 😊
My cousin told me one time a want becomes a need when you have the cash to pay for it. Only live once so gotta burn some of it sometime and enjoy it.

Latest posts