Wtb or wtt 7mm08 core lockts

Gobble4me757

Does anyone have some old core lock 7mm08 ammo? I have plenty of hornady ballistics, American whitetail, some Norma, Sierra game king, and Winchester 7mm08 ammo but really just use my old trusty core lockts as my go to until I run out. Willing to buy or trade. Thanks!

SOUTHERN CHICK

Hey there I'm pretty sure I have some. I'm on treestand right now but when I get to the house I can check on how much. Mine doesn't like Cor Loc. i bought 10 boxes from a friend when I bought his 708 . I prefer Win Supreme or Power Points. So I'll know here in a little bit how much I have.

Gobble4me757

Hey there I'm pretty sure I have some. I'm on treestand right now but when I get to the house I can check on how much. Mine doesn't like Cor Loc. i bought 10 boxes from a friend when I bought his 708 . I prefer Win Supreme or Power Points. So I'll know here in a little bit how much I have.
Just lemme know! I'll take a look when I get in from work on the Winchester's b/c I know I've got a couple diff types of em

Gobble4me757

I had several boxes at one time but think I've sold them all. Never have been a fan of core locts. I know I have some loose ones laying around though. I will try to gather them up and see how many I have and can send them to you if it's even enough to mess with.
Just lemme know buddy! Thanks! I use my American whitetails and others as my hog rounds when I don't have my ar with me…keep the core lockts for the deer. They just shoot good out of my steyr mannlicher 7mm08