Sold/Expired WTB Gun Cabinet

Lincoln Co Archer

Looking for a glass front gun cabinet in good condition within 1.5 hours from Fayetteville, TN. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Last edited:

Safari Hunt

Caution- open invitation to thieves. I had one... 12 guns gone, three were my grandfather's. Spend the $$$ for a heavy locker or steel safe.

Lincoln Co Archer

Caution- open invitation to thieves. I had one... 12 guns gone, three were my grandfather's. Spend the $$$ for a heavy locker or steel safe.
Maybe I won't get completely thrown into the fire on this one but it's not going to be used for gun storage. My wife collects quilts and has seen where these have been refinished/painted to make a nice quilt display case. So that is my intentions for her a Christmas present this year.

Safari Hunt

OK, thanks for the clarification. She will like it. BTW, my brother-in-law does quilts. He has a big machine to do his to save time. FWIW, my wife and I have a handmade quilt that was done by a close friend. She used some of my old neckties. Don't what all she did but it is king size and weighs a ton!

Carnage

I have one I was about to relocate to the dump that you can have for free (just have to pick up in Cumberland Furnace). Everything is functional except the lock can be opened with a screwdriver
20201128_192151.jpg

Latest posts