Wtb Goose floaters

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Good luck man.
From a duck hunting gear standpoint those are the most over-priced items I have run across.

I think I have managed to acquire 4 so far.
It is ridiculous what people want for them used.
Not to mention the price of new ones.

rocket04

I agree there man, seen some on nashville craigslist for 150 for 2 dozen but wont seperate. Ive got a small pond to hunt over so i wont need many, got a couple dozen silos and a couple dozen duck floaters now. Just need some goose floters. Ohh and ruger that boy of yours sure had a good season, he killed several on my wish list. Tell him congrats and keep it up.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Good luck finding reasonably priced goose floaters anywhere. If you have a Gander Mountain close, they sometimes have singles Flambeau ones for $20 each, but since season is over, they are probably sold out. I gave $125 for 4 floaters and 2 butt up feeders a few years ago used, but the floaters had flocked heads. Avery will have used decoys in their bargain bin for about half new price, but it is hit and miss for what they'll have. Last year all they had were specs by the time I got to run by the Memphis store and look.

RobbyW

rocket04":3ilu3ko5 said:
I agree there man, seen some on nashville craigslist for 150 for 2 dozen but wont seperate. Ive got a small pond to hunt over so i wont need many, got a couple dozen silos and a couple dozen duck floaters now. Just need some goose floters. Ohh and ruger that boy of yours sure had a good season, he killed several on my wish list. Tell him congrats and keep it up.

Buy these, take what you need and sell the rest to Ruger for $175

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
RobbyW":20dbk9ul said:
rocket04":20dbk9ul said:

Buy these, take what you need and sell the rest to Ruger for $175

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL hey there ya go ! :)

Oh and I will tell my son, thanks.

psubuzz

If you get in a pinch again and haven't got floaters, shoot me a PM next season. I'm not far from you and have plenty of goose floaters. You can borrow some

rocket04

Thanks man, walmart has the cheap storm fronts for around 70 per 4 i may try and get a couple boxes when they are back in stock, if they are ever in stock that is

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Might try ordering online with ship to store for free from Walmart if they don't have them in stock at your local store.

kopter doktor

higdon in paducha,ky has all there decoys at 30% off.i bought 4 goose floaters,and 4 different flock heads for $10.00 each.going back very soon

Latest posts