Sold/Expired WTB - AR15

eastTN270

Want to buy an AR15. I think it's the right time to buy. I know nothing about them (whoops, I'm not supposed to say that) other than I've shot a friends once. I guess I'm just looking for a basic one, probably use it for plinking and maybe some coyote hunting. I know there are several sales out there right now, but thought someone might have one laying in the safe.

I work in Sevierville, so I drive by Buds and Smoky Mountain Guns every day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Would like the best model at the cheapest price (who doesn't). Seriously, would like a good gun at a reasonable price in order to save money for ammo, mags, and optics.

Thanks

cfree5119

I have a Psa ar 15 if your interested. No optics. Can take pics and send your wsy

PillsburyDoughboy

Man Ar15 are dirt cheap depending on what brand and no frills

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eastTN270

I want to spend as little as possible and get a quality rifle. Are the $499 rifles that are being advertised quality enough. I looked at a Ruger last week for $569. I thought it was a good deal, but didn't feel like I know enough to buy one.

I'm a pretty middle of the road guy. For example: I have a Savage Axis rifle, but I also bought a Win M70 Featherweight with a walnut stock.

kgt

smalljawbasser":3dj2svlq said:
Walk into buds and buy a S&W or something for $600. It'll go bang.

Shoot it, learn a little about AR's, and build another one next year if you want something better.

This is good advice.

Timber Ghost

Go to Buds, ask for Ted, tell him what you want and he will give you good advice. He has access to what is in the store, some personal pieces, and many friends who build and own(sell) a lot.

backwoods7

ive got a ruger and psa. Either one id highly recommend. Both are about the same price new, both are us made and both shoot better than I can. never a jam from either. Ive had some high dollar ones but sold those and am sticking to these