Wrong or hilarious?

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Hilarious. Tell them their boss is stupid and get them to agree , then send it the boss.
I got a coworker to call a manager a pink unicorn and sent it when I worked there.
But I told the same guy" I told your son to pick up some eggs on the way home because I told his mom I want French toast for breakfast "

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
1412C4F0-A6F4-444B-BE3A-22582FBF7318.jpeg

One of my victims…. New supervisor

Hduke86

I think it's hilarious if the boss doesn't get on him lol. If they have a boss like mine then I'm sure it's a ton of fun. I don't know how I get away with 3/4th of the stuff I do, say or start at my work but I can almost promise no has a boss as good and laidback as mine. I would've been fired in a hurry if I worked somewhere else and carried on like we do at work.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I think it's hilarious if the boss doesn't get on him lol. If they have a boss like mine then I'm sure it's a ton of fun. I don't know how I get away with 3/4th of the stuff I do, say or start at my work but I can almost promise no has a boss as good and laidback as mine. I would've been fired in a hurry if I worked somewhere else and carried on like we do at work.
One supervisor told me I was fired everyday 😂

Gravey

Smyrna. My wife also worked there, Franklin, and Brazil and retired a few years ago. It's a real world class plant. I left there in 2000. How about you?
I worked for a company that provided packaging for service parts. I was on-site 5 days a week. 3 of those at the NPRC and CCC and the other 2 in Franklin. Was there almost 11 years but have been gone a little over 3 now. My wife works for them in supply chain.

Latest posts