Worely Is Starting

PalsPal

That isn't official. The writer is just speculating on what Bajakian told him that he was "good and continures to progress".

I checked twitter accounts, and there has been no official declaration.

Dobbs did get first team reps yesterday, which hasn't been happening in practices the past few weeks.

THEdonkey0515

If Worley didn't start I think that would be like telling your team we don't have a shot at beating bama and that were not really gonna try all out to win but just kinda survive to play again next week,
Is UT gonna win? Probably not:( are they gonna give it there all and fight till the end yes:)
I bet butch has this team believing there gonna win this game! Be hard to convince them of that then say o yeah Worley your setting lol.

PalsPal

THEdonkey0515 said:
If Worley didn't start I think that would be like telling your team we don't have a shot at beating bama and that were not really gonna try all out to win but just kinda survive to play again next week,
Is UT gonna win? Probably not:( are they gonna give it there all and fight till the end yes:)
I bet butch has this team believing there gonna win this game! Be hard to convince them of that then say o yeah Worley your setting lol.

If Worley isn't close to 100%, he needs to sit!

caretaker

We have a 4th QB a walk on. He transferred from U. Mass. Names is Mike Wegzyn number 6. Is he a legit QB or just a scout teamer. I know we want to do all we can to win against all comers. I hanestly think Worley has taken too many hits and it is showing in his quality of play. Kinda like a punch drunk boxer. He`s still game and tryin. Do we burn a red shirt for Dobbs or put the walk on scout teamer in. What about Worley out for season,Peterman injured and out, Dobbs injured and out all for season. And our hopes for 6-6-6 bowl rest on this guy. I am just throwing this out there. OK arm chair coaches straighten me out here.

Latest posts