Woody max boots

Tennessee Lead

I have the Woody max elites they're very warm in warmer temperatures but I wear one pair of socks through deer season with them. I believe you would like the Woody max they won't be too warm for our weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNReb

For "average" weather I have no desire to wear them. I put them on any time its in the 30's or colder. They still don't keep my feet entirely warm.

Roost 1

I really like muck boots, have 3pr. Problem I have is with 2pr the sole pulls away from the bootie, still don't leak but who wants a floppy sole. Almost thru one pair away the other day but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the boot just the sole. I'm gonna email or call muck boot company or whatever they go by and try to get some resolution since I have multiple pairs with same issue.

ThorThor

I have two pair. The max and the sport cool I think I use them for short walks to ladder stands. Nothing crazy - the temp ratings are bs for the woody max Below 35 my feet get cold without the sticky heat pads. They are super comfy however

southernhunter

ThorThor":da6a2dlj said:
I have two pair. The max and the sport cool I think I use them for short walks to ladder stands. Nothing crazy - the temp ratings are bs for the woody max Below 35 my feet get cold without the sticky heat pads. They are super comfy however
i found this to be true for me

Boone 58

southernhunter":ljvj5tb9 said:
Are they too hot for average tennessee hunting weather?

For now .............YES.........................but I love them when its cold. I still use toe warmers in them in the coldest and I have never had feet freeze out with them and the toe warmers. Believe me, there are times when it is so cold that without the toe warmers you would freeze out.

Boone 58

I use for mz going forward till the end. Love them, coupled with "toe warmers".........air activated..................they are the bomb!

Mike Belt

I've worn different temperature rated Mucks during each of our seasons and to me hot is hot. I can't really tell much difference in their ratings when worn when it's warm outside. I can tell the difference when the temps drop though.

bassybuck47

I use woody sports for early season in Indiana. I use the Woody max for cold outdoor activities in Indiana period. And I mean COLD... Got mine from an archery shop here for around $100 when they were having a huge Muck prmotion.

Gravey

I like them and wear them when it's 40-45 and below. Under 30 and I put the boot blankets over them. Otherwise i use the Muck Fieldblazers. I can say the Woody Max are not nail proof. LOL Stepped on a board in a thicket a few weeks back and it went through and into my foot but not too far thankfully.

Latest posts