Woodworkers Tools and Stuff

utvolsfan77

Jet Pro Shop 10" Table saw with cast top. I was lucky to find this on eBay and even luckier that the guy was in Cordova so it was an easy drive to pick up. He had it listed for $1050, I got it for $950. I think right how they list for $1500-$1800. I used it a few times. It's definitely a quality saw. The one thing I knew I wanted was a saw with a good fence. I can say from my limited use that this fence sets true and is ROCK SOLID. It has somewhere around 32" to the right of the blade and a 4" dust port.

I replaced the blade with a Diablo and I bought a Freud stacked Dado set that I never used. It includes several inserts. It does not have a riving knife. It sits on a mobile base that when locked down is quite solid and this thing is heavy. The top is cast and is in great condition.

I'm asking $650 which I think is more than fair. Goes without saying this must be picked up in Henderson.
@whitetailz That is a steal for what you are asking for it! I have the exact same saw that I bought from a Woodcraft franchise store nearly 10 years ago, and best I can remember, I paid a bit over 1300 for it, plus state sales tax. Dealership loaded it into my Ford Ranger with a forklift. When my youngest son and I got it home, it was all we could do to lift it out of the bed of my truck. We finally decided to open the box so we could carry the saw down to the basement in pieces. If I remember right, with the cast iron extension wing, that saw fully assembled weighs around 600 pounds.

All this being said, it is the most accurate saw I have ever used. Just be sure to follow the instructions totally when calibrating the squareness of the blade to the table and rip fence, and the rip fence to the table. Doing so will save you hours of frustration!!! Ask me how I know.

416wbymag

Jet Pro Shop 10" Table saw with cast top. I was lucky to find this on eBay and even luckier that the guy was in Cordova so it was an easy drive to pick up. He had it listed for $1050, I got it for $950. I think right how they list for $1500-$1800. I used it a few times. It's definitely a quality saw. The one thing I knew I wanted was a saw with a good fence. I can say from my limited use that this fence sets true and is ROCK SOLID. It has somewhere around 32" to the right of the blade and a 4" dust port.

I replaced the blade with a Diablo and I bought a Freud stacked Dado set that I never used. It includes several inserts. It does not have a riving knife. It sits on a mobile base that when locked down is quite solid and this thing is heavy. The top is cast and is in great condition.

I'm asking $650 which I think is more than fair. Goes without saying this must be picked up in Henderson.
Why do you have to be 4.5 hours away??

utvolsfan77

Folks, you're missing out on a super deal here!!! I have both of these pieces of equipment, and I can tell you for a fact that, combined, they usually retail for well over $2,000 total! The saw may be slightly used but the DeWalt planer is still factory sealed. You simply will not find a deal better than this.

If I didn't already have them and he wasn't on the opposite side of the state, I'd be jumping all over this. Heck, if I didn't already have them, I would have hit the road several hours ago!!!:cool:

Last edited:

BPhunter

Bosch 1617EVS 2.25 HP fixed base router.

I have 2 of these. They are both new, even still sealed in the box. Purchased from Amazon. Shipper screwed up so I got the order twice. True story.

I'll go $115 each and that is shipped (within a reasonable distance).
I have a Dewalt and yes Bosch is also excellent.

UCStandSitter

I travel to Henderson and back fairly often, just sayin'....
Dude don't tempt me… Was showing my FIL that Jet Sunday and we were drooling over it. Sure would come in handy with some of the projects I have lined up. Sadly the boss's fancy spaceship car is in the shop at Elite Auto in Sparta. Waiting for them to tell me a ridiculous number… Just got my truck out of the shop Friday and had a hefty repair bill there too. The Lord is telling me to pinch pennies me thinks :)

BPhunter

Dude don't tempt me… Was showing my FIL that Jet Sunday and we were drooling over it. Sure would come in handy with some of the projects I have lined up. Sadly the boss's fancy spaceship car is in the shop at Elite Auto in Sparta. Waiting for them to tell me a ridiculous number… Just got my truck out of the shop Friday and had a hefty repair bill there too. The Lord is telling me to pinch pennies me thinks :)
No, I think the Lord is telling you to learn auto repair 🤣

Latest posts