Woodpile Boys head west

WingNut

I asked him if he was going to go too. Man he must have a short memory. Let this be a written record that TurkeyBurd has been invited to go (because he says he doesn't want to hunt) to Arkansas.

Duck Tracker

We still have to put in the dog platform next to the pit and rice up the roll top.

It won't be long now!!

I love see'in that WELCOME TO ARKANSAS sign on the new bridge!:D
The smell from the truck stops in W. Memphis at 4am I could do without though.

mjwendorf

Thats an awesome area. We have a friend that his family owns a farm outside holly grove and also own several hunderad acres of flooded timber that butts up to the refuge. Also have had the privalage of hunting a willow lake right up the road. We had some great hunts down there last year.

TurkeyBurd

Just what I wanted!

An OFFICIAL invite!

Do yall hunt with shotguns or sling-shots?

Got my Polo hat ready!

WingNut said:
I asked him if he was going to go too. Man he must have a short memory. Let this be a written record that TurkeyBurd has been invited to go (because he says he doesn't want to hunt) to Arkansas.

spitndrum

TurkeyBurd said:
Just what I wanted!

An OFFICIAL invite!

Do yall hunt with shotguns or sling-shots?

Got my Polo hat ready!

WingNut said:

Ya baby we going up there!!

spitndrum

WingNut said:

Actually what he said at the Woodpile Reunion is.....

(Inserts LOUD YELLING TONE!)

I DONT WANT TO GO AND HUNT, I JUS WANT TO GO AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AND KEEP THE BEER COLD AND POSSIBLY HAVE BREAKFAST READY FOR YALL WHEN YOU GET OUT THE BLIND!! :D

REMEMBER!! :confused:

CHBUCK

I will be duck hunting up around Jonesboro 2nd week of Dec. I think I will be in Tunica hunting the last week of Dec. I cant wait to go. Man you go duck hunting once and your hooked.

Blue5

CHBUCK said:
I will be duck hunting up around Jonesboro 2nd week of Dec. I think I will be in Tunica hunting the last week of Dec. I cant wait to go. Man you go duck hunting once and your hooked.
Dang Dave where you been hidin? I aint seen you on here in forever!

Dodgeball

mjwendorf said:
Thats an awesome area. We have a friend that his family owns a farm outside holly grove and also own several hunderad acres of flooded timber that butts up to the refuge. Also have had the privalage of hunting a willow lake right up the road. We had some great hunts down there last year.
What are the name of the folks that has the farm i know most all the farmers in Holly Grove.

mjwendorf

Dodgeball said:
mjwendorf said:
What are the name of the folks that has the farm i know most all the farmers in Holly Grove.
Last name is Stone.

THE ONE

mjwendorf said:
Dodgeball said:
mjwendorf said:
Last name is Stone.
Is his first name Danny?

mjwendorf

The stone that I know down there is Bill. He is one of the sons of Dr. Stone in Holly Grove. When he was alive he was THE Dr. in HG, in the good old days.