Winston making more news...

AndyW

Way too much smoke rising from around Jameis for there not to be some fire. But hey, Jimbo says he carries himself with class and dignity. ***roll eyes here***

PalsPal

That link is causing malicious virus attempts. Don't click it.

If we've learned anything from this forum, it's don't believe everything you read :D !

G8rntn

PalsPal said:
That link is causing malicious virus attempts. Don't click it.

If we've learned anything from this forum, it's don't believe everything you read :D !

Not saying it is true... Just thought I would share something sport related. Looks fishy though.

baddnole

Winston has to be the greatest QB in college football history to pull this off.How much did he share with his defense and Louisville's defense. This had to be perfectly orchestrated which means he is the smartest also.He sure needs to upgrade from that scooter he takes his women home on. What will ESPN do with their free time when Winston leaves after next year.

G8rntn

baddnole said:
Winston has to be the greatest QB in college football history to pull this off.How much did he share with his defense and Louisville's defense. This had to be perfectly orchestrated which means he is the smartest also.He sure needs to upgrade from that scooter he takes his women home on. What will ESPN do with their free time when Winston leaves after next year.

I am sure the girl he "didn't" rape will be glad he is gone as well.

THEdonkey0515

Looking at a few mock NFL drafts cause in a titans fan also and I don't have much else to look forward to lol:) But everyone I looked at today still has Winston as a top 10 pick lol some had him going to the titans cause Jack will no longer be on the team. I think the lowest I seen him go was 10. Some are saying the way he can handle destinations on and off the field and still keep a team undefeated for 2 year is amazing. Not a Winston fan or FSU fan just found this kinda odd. Also seen were ole Todd Gurley most experts have him going at the bottom of the first round pick 20 and under. I would not take Winston if I had a top 10 pick.

G8rntn

He will go top 10-15 IMO... Somebody that NEEDS a qb will try and push their luck. Hope he doesn't get drafted at all. Hahaha I know better than that but I can only wish.

farmin68

Hangnail said:
Winston will never be a Titan. Have you listened to the coach? Does he sound like a guy that would even understand Winston?

I hope you're right, but never say never. The GM usually has the final say in draft picks. I doubt Fisher chose Vince Young over Cutler.

Hopefully the Titans learned with Young and Pac Man and will make wiser choices.

THEdonkey0515

If the rookie they have now showes nothing at all the rest of the season. Or gets hurt:( And the Oregon QB gets picked up before the titans pick. It might be a scary moment as a titans fan. He might not be a titan. But I agree with the experts and G8ertn he will be a top 10-15 pick and looks like the titans will have a high pick also looks like the titans will need a QB.

THEdonkey0515

If not ole Winston experts have the titans taking WR cooper from bama ( to replace nate Washington) Alot will change but I like that pick. or a couple different OLB.

G8rntn

Cooper would be a good get for them... But do you think they aren't looking for a qb over a wr? Jake and Zach I don't think will make it.

THEdonkey0515

If there bad enough to get Oregon's QB I think they jump all over it. Its a toss up if they pull the trigger on Winston or not. The might get cooper in the first round if they dont like Winston. And maybe get a QB in round two or three. Its hard to tell. But it would be nice for Who ever ends up being the QB to have cooper, kindle, and justin hunter.

Latest posts