Windrock and other places

arctic_cat

Just curious if anyone goes to Windrock, Royal Blue ect and does any riding?? I picked up a rzr in the summer and started riding a lot more. When I lived in middle Tn we used to wear out Wheelin in the Country but after moving we pretty much stopped riding. Would be fun to get a ride together if there is any interest from the site.

Rackseeker

I would really like to go to windrock and ride before the leaves start coming back. Also before it gets dusty. I would like to go with someone that knows the area well. So yeah, I'd be up to going.

arctic_cat

I don't know it really good yet. We ride a lot of the same trails so I know where Im at and can make it back to the truck. Its easy to get lost. A guy I used to work with knows it very well. If we can get a ride together Ill try to get him to go so he can take us around. There is a few of us renting a cabin 27-29th this month. But Im up for riding about any weekend, just let me know. What are you riding, sxs or atv??

Gravey

A group of us from work went to Windrock last year and had a great time. We were mostly taking it easy and just enjoying the scenery. Riding at night was awesome. The trails are marked but not that great. We had to turn around more than once. Think we're going back again this year.

Latest posts