Winchester sxp camo

Black Titan

12 ga, up to 3.5 shells

Ok. Sorry if that was a dumb question but I know next to nothing about shotguns. Haven't had one since I was a kid going squirrel hunting. I've been told by 3 or 4 people now that I will be better off in turkey season with a shotgun than my bow so I'm looking for a good turkey gun.

BT

knightrider

Ok. Sorry if that was a dumb question but I know next to nothing about shotguns. Haven't had one since I was a kid going squirrel hunting. I've been told by 3 or 4 people now that I will be better off in turkey season with a shotgun than my bow so I'm looking for a good turkey gun.

BT
No dumb questions brother its alway good to ask, it would make a great turkey gun with a turkey choke installed

utvolsfan77

Dern it! I was working up the courage to ask the wife for permission! You beat me to it! Lol

Congrats!

BT
It has usually been my experience during the past 45 years that it is always much easier to beg for forgiveness than it ever is to obtain permission. ;)

Besides, how many of the fellows on here have said, "Real men never ask for permission, they just do instead"?

Last edited:

Latest posts