Winchester Slugs

Rakkin6

Don't think there are a lot of guys that use slug guns on here but for those that do I just found out that Winchester is no longer producing the Partition Gold slugs. These were devastating on deer and accurate out of both my Benelli and Savage. Has a matter of fact the only sabot slug that Winchester will be producing moving forward is Deer Season Copper Sabot. Haven't shot it yet so no idea how it is. Luckily I have quite a few boxes of the Partition Gold's.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Don't think there are a lot of guys that use slug guns on here but for those that do I just found out that Winchester is no longer producing the Partition Gold slugs. These were devastating on deer and accurate out of both my Benelli and Savage. Has a matter of fact the only sabot slug that Winchester will be producing moving forward is Deer Season Copper Sabot. Haven't shot it yet so no idea how it is. Luckily I have quite a few boxes of the Partition Gold's.
When I lived in Indiana it was shotgun only and I borrowed my brothers gun one time on a special "kill all the deer you can" hunt for a farmer. He used those slugs and they were for sure devastating on the deer that day:cool:

348Winchester

After using slug guns off and on for the hell of it for 25 years and trying all types of slugs, I have found that Brenneke slugs are very hard to equal much less beat.

Latest posts