wildview sd problems

TeamMainStreet

Ive got 2 el cheapo wildview cams and cant for the life of me get them to work right. Cam storage is very small but has sd slot. When sd is in its supposed to bypass cam storage and store on sd. Trouble is I cant get it to store on sd. The sd cards are Sansdisk. The cam will only hold about 10 pics on internal storage. They are about to go in the trash if I cant gettem to work right. Any ideas?

A

Anonymous

Chkn the sd card and mk sure the little button on the side is in the down position, if u can't get it to working I will buy it from u

A

Anonymous

Also, wat size cards r u using? some sd cards will not work on those cameras, I bet it is the little switch on the side of sd card though

Good time Charlie

You need to format your card to your camera,there is a menu on your cam,if you cannot find out how I will dig it up and post it for ya.
My cuddee and tasco are very finicky about what cards they accept
I have to make sure I put the same card back in the right cam
When I say format it ...I mean to marry the card to the specific cam.not just any cam.

Don't throw them away,someone can use them.

TeamMainStreet

Good time Charlie said:
You need to format your card to your camera,there is a menu on your cam,if you cannot find out how I will dig it up and post it for ya.
My cuddee and tasco are very finicky about what cards they accept
I have to make sure I put the same card back in the right cam
When I say format it ...I mean to marry the card to the specific cam.not just any cam.

Don't throw them away,someone can use them.

Thanksfor the help. Ill check into that.

Latest posts