WildTail movie

BSK

About The Film:

View The Trailer.

"WildTail: America's Wildest Conservation Success Story" narrated by Dustin Lynch, guides viewers on the unlikely journey of white-tailed deer from near extinction back to an ecological and economic hero of America's native landscapes. The film offers a candid and sometimes humorous look at how we interact with America's 30 million white-tailed deer.

Featuring interviews with scientists, elected officials, media personalities, and diverse thought leaders, WildTail recounts America's wildest success story. A story of horrific loss, astounding recovery, and an uncertain future hinged on the decisions of Americans today.

With intimate cinematography, captivating animals, and an urgent message to continue American conservation efforts, WildTail provides us with a practical blueprint for protecting all of America's native wildlife.

Rebel

About The Film:

View The Trailer.

"WildTail: America's Wildest Conservation Success Story" narrated by Dustin Lynch, guides viewers on the unlikely journey of white-tailed deer from near extinction back to an ecological and economic hero of America's native landscapes. The film offers a candid and sometimes humorous look at how we interact with America's 30 million white-tailed deer.

Featuring interviews with scientists, elected officials, media personalities, and diverse thought leaders, WildTail recounts America's wildest success story. A story of horrific loss, astounding recovery, and an uncertain future hinged on the decisions of Americans today.

With intimate cinematography, captivating animals, and an urgent message to continue American conservation efforts, WildTail provides us with a practical blueprint for protecting all of America's native wildlife.
Thanks for the clarification... For a minute there I thought someone had some intel on me when I was in Downtown Nashville last week.

BSK

I haven't been an active member of the QDMA or NDA for a long time, but I think I'll go. Might see some old friends from my QDMA/Quality Whitetails days.

fairchaser

It makes you wonder why the Bison was named the most important American mammal of all time. Certainly in modern history it's been the whitetail deer!

BSK

Yes. It was really sort of a history lesson and educational movie about the North American Model of wildlife management, the restoration of the white-tailed deer, and the critical economic importance of deer hunting. It was made not only to educate the general public, but to educate hunters so they can be better advocates for hunting when discussing the topic with non-hunters. Very well done. And I picked up a few tidbits of data that are really interesting. Did you know the number of deer hunters in the U.S. outnumber the hunters of all other species combined? If you add up the number of elk, bear, mule deer, black-tailed deer, turkey, upland bird, and goose/duck hunters, that number pales in comparison to the number of people who hunt white-tailed deer. The economic impact of deer hunting is in the many billions of dollars per year.

Latest posts