Who shoots Foxtrot Ammo

Rakkin6

Just want mong to know who has shot this ammo on either 12 or 20 gauge, I run both so interested in both. I have shot all the TSS out there that I know of except for Foxtrot. I have read good reviews on it but would rather have the opinion of you guys on here. Thanks for the info.

megalomaniac

I think Foxtrot uses Tommy Dulibas recipies... well respected load data. Heard nothing but good things about them.

That being said, I'm not sure there is any TSS manufacturer out there that isn't going to give you a 99% kill at 40y with 20g #9s (including factory federal) as long as your gun/choke is holding decent patterns (125/125 at the 10in and 20in circles at 40y). If you arent getting at least that, go with a more open choke.

For 12g, I have no idea or real world experience.

Grizzly Johnson

I think Foxtrot uses Tommy Dulibas recipies... well respected load data. Heard nothing but good things about them.

That being said, I'm not sure there is any TSS manufacturer out there that isn't going to give you a 99% kill at 40y with 20g #9s (including factory federal) as long as your gun/choke is holding decent patterns (125/125 at the 10in and 20in circles at 40y). If you arent getting at least that, go with a more open choke.

For 12g, I have no idea or real world experience.
You are correct and I know Tommy personally… he knows his turkey loads… In years past have had him load some shells for me in H13 custom loads… The Mauler as he dubbed it.

I have also used Foxtrot ammo in a particular "old" gun that belonged to my great-grandfather. Brice is a fellow hunter, good guy to deal with, and his customer service is outstanding. He answered several questions and gave me his best advice for what I needed… He was out of shells at the time I needed them but went out of his way to get me some ready and shipped so that I could try and take a gobbler with the old gun before season closed…

Attachments

• B21FB750-9CF6-43A0-85AE-85F37C433022.jpeg
    B21FB750-9CF6-43A0-85AE-85F37C433022.jpeg
    564.7 KB · Views: 37

Rockhound

Tommy is a great guy, I've spent some time with him loading and shooting, brice is also top notch, I've shot a few of his shells that he gave me and they were awesome, but I've been loading my own for 10 years now so I haven't used many.

Latest posts