Who saw deer this morning

catman529

Seems like it was a great morning for deer movement. Heard a lot of ml blasts. I had the bow and was sitting under a tree when a doe trotted by out of range, followed by a young buck that stopped at 10 yards before grunting and running off after the doe. Later in the morning I took the long way to the truck and stopped when I saw 4 or 5 does filtering through the woods. The deer were moving in Maury county for sure. Who else saw em?

Hunter 257W

I saw 7 does in a bunch at 6:25 this morning then 1 lone doe about 4:30 this afternoon. I was in "buck only" mode so just watched.

Heard 3 shots on the joining property early, then maybe 4 other shots way off in the distance. No shots heard in the afternoon.

walker

saw 4 does and 2 bucks, one 6pt and a spike. the 6 was trailing a doe and the spike was on the move with his nose to the ground

ROVERBOY

Saw one doe that was being followed by a buck but didn't see him. Heard him grunt a few times and grunted back at him but, never saw him or the doe again.

ImThere

Seen 6 does pretty early then had to help a couple buddys drag.
One buddy shot a doe and seen a buck
One buddy seen several does and shot a 4 pt

gat51

Saw three does with 4 little ones run by me as I was walking in. One of the horses in the pasture they were cutting through started chasing them. Have not seen that before. Saw two spikes wander by my stand about 30 minutes apart. I let them walk. Two does came by wide open about 9 like the devil was chasing them. Strange thing is during the archery season, deer moved from West to East in the AM across this land. Today everything was opposite.

travle

i saw 1 deer all morning....they were moving here during the early early morning hours feeding. jumped 2 on the way in. Not a good morning here. Friend said 2 small bucks had no interest in does, and 5 days ago on the same property i seen 4 bucks chasing. kind of strange.

Latest posts