Who is going to trap this year

Trapper

I will run some of the same farms as I normally do ,but picked up about 1700 Acres that has never been trapped on.Then some new beaver ponds to clean out .

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I will be going after them.
Still yet to catch my first coyote.
They finally got the crops out so I can access it with my four wheeler so I am going to start, possibly as early as today putting out my sets.

WTM

unless my grandson wants to learn ill probably sit out again this year, with the exception of trapping some beaver out across the road. if it werent for liking the meat so much and them destroying the trees in the bottom where i deer hunt, i probably wouldnt be trapping at all until wild fur prices come back up. who knows with the price of oil going back up maybe russia will start buying again. who knows about china with their economy.

MR Yote

I will be yet again reluctantly because of low fur prices. Checked some prices yesterday & was very disappointed. But I enjoy it. I don't do it for the money that's just an added bonus. Good luck to ya'll.

MackPC

Depends on how many beavers move into our back water slough. If they start flooding I'll thin em out. Love the cold weather water trapping.

Planking

Beaver, yote, and probably a coon or two. Yotes eat the fawns, beavers make a mess of my place and coons get in my garage.

Latest posts