Who else?

MUP

Who else made the mistake of thinking it was warm enough to just wear a thin base layer and a long sleeved T shirt to the stand yesterday morning? šŸ™‹ It was warm when I stepped out of the truck and I thought man, I don't need anything other than what I had on. Boy did I regret that decision! After I shot that buck the temp started to drop and the wind got up, and I was shivering soon after! I almost tossed my fleece hoodie in my little pack but decided not to add anything extra, necks time I'll think twice. šŸ„¶

kaizen leader

That would be me. I thought it would warm up yesterday but it seemed to get colder. I wish I would have seen something. Maybe that would have warmed me up. Oh well, I made it.

Dennis

I also wished I had put on another layer, especially after my son, who was with me, got cold and I gave him my fleece hat. It was chilly with the wind. I remembered that I had a camo handkerchief in my pocket and I tied it around my face. That helped some.

Ski

I got my buck 15min into hunt, and by the time I dragged him and lifted into truck I was sweaty. Got him home and taken care of, and wife wanted to go check out some yarn shops around Franklin and Nashville. She asked if it was warm out and told her yes that no jacket required. Mistake. We shivered all day lol

BLOODTRAIL

2-Step Enabled
I usually always wear a little more than I need. I can stand being a little hot than I can cold in the stand.

C1295

Oh I screwed up yesterdayā€¦ I left the house and it said 60 degrees wore a compression shirt and a long sleeve shirt and just regular camo jean type pants. Got out there and the sun came up and it dropped like 10 degrees.I had the hot hands out. šŸ¤£

backyardtndeer

Think it was in the low 40's here yesterday morning when my wife walked out to the stand. She was dressed appropriately, but she wasn't in the stand for long. I am just glad her deer fell where I could drive the tractor right to it.

Lost Lake

I'm perched up here with my thinnest insulated cubber-all's on, over a decent base layer. I'm good. But I'll be carrying them back out, assuming Im lucky enough that I might be dragging a fat doe here in another hour.

Latest posts