Who’s out today?

Henry

I went out this evening.
Surprised to see 2 turkey. Haven't seen any since July. 005.jpg
They came right by the blind. 010.jpg

Also a doe and her triplets. 014.jpg
She had been on the other side of the property for birth and raising the fawns and disappeared a few weeks ago. Glad to see them tonight.

Madbowh

Lots of coyotes on the move today. Had the safety of on a nice buck but at 300yds being chased I couldn't take that shot he had about half dozen yotes on him I couldn't see that from where I was had to go look at the tracks

gary66

told the boss I'd be back after the new year, maybe next week. All I did today was foolishly listen to the wife, we moved all the chickens into the heated shop. It's already a mess. I'm glad she is the way she is, didn't like leaving them out in below 0 weather.

Merry Christmas!

Buzzard Breath

I used to have tons of deer in the fields behind the house. Then the owners started letting people hunt there and the deer have disappeared. We didn't mind and would watch the hunters fidget around in their stands instead. It's been too cold for the hunters these past couple days and the fields are full of deer this morning. They must be moving good this morning.

BLOODTRAIL

2-Step Enabled
I used to have tons of deer in the fields behind the house. Then the owners started letting people hunt there and the deer have disappeared. We didn't mind and would watch the hunters fidget around in their stands instead. It's been too cold for the hunters these past couple days and the fields are full of deer this morning. They must be moving good this morning.
I'm sitting in field this morning and have seen 9 so far 1 was a small buck. It's cold but gonna try to tough it out till 9.

Latest posts