Sold/Expired Whirlpool dishwasher

bigtex

Stainless steel exterior, works great. Only thing wrong with it is the detergent door latch is broken. Been that way for a couple of years but we just toss one of the dish detergent pods in.
Only reason it's for sale is B/C the wife wanted a "quieter" one lol. This one is actually pretty quiet.
$50 OBO, just need it off the back porch.
Local pick up for obvious reasons. Athens Tn.

Attachments

• 20170714_092157.jpg
    20170714_092157.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 277

DaveB

i want this but you are a bit east of me. Or, I am as far west as TN goes.

You headed West for any purpose--catch a redbirds game, see the big bps, dip your toes in the Mighty Mississippi?

There are some gargantuan catfish in the river.

Let me know...

bigtex

DaveB":14bb3u6n said:
i want this but you are a bit east of me. Or, I am as far west as TN goes.

You headed West for any purpose--catch a redbirds game, see the big bps, dip your toes in the Mighty Mississippi?

There are some gargantuan catfish in the river.

Let me know...
LOL, sorry Dave, I don't have any plans to head your way. The catfishing does sound intriguing though.
It is a good dishwasher, can't believe it's not sold. Maybe Alexdad will come and get it.

AlexDad

Where is Athens? I used to compete in math competitions there but it was when I was in high school and we took a bus and I slept the whole way there and back. We went to the Cumberland Falls area today and I wasn't sure if I was gonna be close to there or not.

We literally just got back home.

bigtex

Well, you were "kinda close". Athens is right on I-75 between Chattanooga and Knoxville.