Which nock will you be using?

BAMA BOW MERKER

Have used lumenocks the last few years but switching to green nockturnals this season. Had trouble last year with 3 different lumenocks. May have just been a bad pack but gonna try something new. What are you guys using this year?

thejetman

Regular X nocks from easton.

Did you know that those nocks add almost 20 grains to the back of the arrow? And that will mess with your FOC% big time

lightsareout

i thought about getting some but don't want the extra weight. someone needs to come out with a different technology that is just a finish on the arrow or nock

TboneD

The little red ones that came on my Gold Tip Velocities. I don't want to add any weight to the rear of my arrow, and I don't like to shoot a deer with a bow right at dark, anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNDeerGuy

deer hunter 21":97kl75yp said:
i'm going to try some green nocturnals, but if they change my poi any at all then i'm using the nocks supplied with my arrows.

I've been using nockturnals since they came out and I have never had a problem with POI being any different that arrows with my standard nocks

Pinwheeled

thejetman":3vaxihgk said:
Regular X nocks from easton.

Did you know that those nocks add almost 20 grains to the back of the arrow? And that will mess with your FOC% big time

When I still used Nockturnals, I would fletch up the arrows I was going to use them on with 2" Rayzr feathers. The rest of my arrows I left with blazers and standard nocks. Weight difference was almost negligible and no POI difference out to 60-70 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunt 365

green nockturnals for evening hunts, victory standard nocks that came with arrows for mornings. I put 5 lead 7 1/2 shot pellets in my standard nocks, with superglue, adds the same weight as nockturnals

Latest posts