What's next.......

huntinkev

It's not as highly ranked and there is no spinning it. Hopefully he hits some needs with quality guys and we hit a surprise or 2 with outstanding 3 stars.

mtn cur

gator-n-buck":21mq2n1g said:
http://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

UF jumps to #6 in the polls and UT falls to #24...... :tu: Some needs to tell CBJs that he's not recruiting at Cincy anymore.... :rotf:

Dw9qu.gif

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":afbsszjv said:

UF jumps to #6 in the polls and UT falls to #24...... :tu: Someone needs to tell CBJs that he's not recruiting at Cincy anymore.... :rotf:

TN will we end up in top 15, which is where I said we would all along ;) ?

BTW, does that count the Purdue QB xfer :rotf: ?

And, is it true the UF has NO 5 stars committed :poke: ?

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":1c74rdvu said:
gator-n-buck":1c74rdvu said:

UF jumps to #6 in the polls and UT falls to #24...... :tu: Someone needs to tell CBJs that he's not recruiting at Cincy anymore.... :rotf:

TN will we end up in top 15, which is where I said we would all along ;) ?

BTW, does that count the Purdue QB xfer :rotf: ?

And, is it true the UF has NO 5 stars committed :poke: ?

If you go with the service (Scout) some like to refer to on this sight.... UF has 2 - 5 stars.... :)

I see you noticed that UF has a former Elite 11 QB transferring in. I would guess that he's paying his own way in the Spring and UF will issue him a scolly in the fall..... :)

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":3192vyto said:
I see you noticed that UF has a former Elite 11 QB transferring in. I would guess that he's paying his own way in the Spring and UF will issue him a scolly in the fall..... :)

Actually I noticed the 4th year junior who was benched in favor of a freshman mid-season. The one who has as many Ints as TDs :D !

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":9mq8f5sx said:
gator-n-buck":9mq8f5sx said:

Actually I noticed the 4th year junior who was benched in favor of a freshman mid-season. The one who has as many Ints as TDs :D !

So was Jeff Driskel last season. He only threw for over 4000 yards at his new school.... :)

TeamMainStreet

Driskel stepped down a notch from the SEC. This guy is stepping up in competition level with those numbers. He should be a better alternative than Treon though.

baddnole

gator-n-buck":1v3qqw4h said:
baddnole":1v3qqw4h said:
Coach Mac is a relentless recruiter

CVhH6-1UwAA4M4l.png

Yep, two out of the 3 recruiting services Ole CJM is beating Ole Jimbo in recruiting..... :tu:
That will change when FSU signs 7 more to catch up with Gator numbers. Y'all are at 25 so you are done right. Some on here say the SEC doesn't over recruit. Prepare to be lapped. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

Latest posts