What hunting shows do you watch?

easy45

So with the other thread got me curious, for those of you that do watch some hunting shows, which ones do you watch? I watch

The Crush
Primos
Realtree
Bone Collector
Moultrie's The Hit list
Craig Morgan All Access
Drury's The Dream Season
Buck Commander

Redfred16

The Crush
Dream Season
Buck Commander

Niether one all the time, but these 3 are ones I'll checkout if I got nothing else to do or watch.

woodsman87

Do not really watch them, since its as fake as WWE wrestling. But I will watch the crush for obvious reasons, do not like the primos hunting products, but their personalities always seem geniune about hunting.

Mossy oak talks to much about food plots and how they made their "dreamland" of hunting from like 10,000 acres of scratch?

I like what the Drury's do with the "Catch-a-Dream." Do not like their advertisements or products. I do not like the way that they tried to make hunting a competion.

BSK

Dbllunger said:
None. I tried again this year after several years of not watching and made it about ten minutes when I remembered why I quit watching in the first place. I just needed a booster shot apparently.

HA! Every year or so, I'll be flipping through the channels, see a buck, and stop to see what program it is. If it's a hunting show, I'll watch as long as I can stand it, which is usually about 30 seconds before the host or whispering hunters say something truly stupid, forcing me to change the channel.

fairchaser

Last night my wife who doesn't hunt or even eat wild game recorded a hunting show and said lets watch it. I about fell out of my chair. I thought something was wrong till I figured out it had Dale Jr. on the show and that's why she wanted to watch it. Its the only hunting show I have watched this year.

Sometimes I'll pull out the "Bowhunting with Ben Lee" video tape and watch it. Its a classic and worth watching. He was one of a kind, God rest his soul.

moondawg

I don't watch any hunting shows. I probably would'nt mind watching a show that showed small game hunts, like back to the basics with squirrels or rabbits. But that doesn't generate big money like the big bucks, does it? I could watch a bear/elk/moose hunt, or something other than deer...mainly because it's still a novelty to me, it's something I've never done and would be neat to see. But even then, I'd take it with a grain of salt, and see it as entertainment.

However, I can watch fishing shows all day long.

Hollar Hunter

BSK said:
Dbllunger said:
None. I tried again this year after several years of not watching and made it about ten minutes when I remembered why I quit watching in the first place. I just needed a booster shot apparently.

HA! Every year or so, I'll be flipping through the channels, see a buck, and stop to see what program it is. If it's a hunting show, I'll watch as long as I can stand it, which is usually about 30 seconds before the host or whispering hunters say something truly stupid, forcing me to change the channel.

I find them semi tolerable IF on mute and If their not in Texas...

Latest posts