What does badnole do now....

TreyB

The Hill":14a6932i said:
TreyB":14a6932i said:
But The Hill if u want to go in on the BadNole bet ur more than welcome to join in. :party:

That's what I thought..... :eek:
Is that a yes or a no... Kinda odd with a answer like that. Want in on the fun or no? Just say it... Tn schedule is much easier than UF and I understand that why u want that one. This is a bigger gamble for me with the UGA game and the UFS game. So bet? :pop:
U can even pm me if u don't want everyone to see ur answer.

The Hill

TreyB":3b8uqsdr said:
The Hill":3b8uqsdr said:
TreyB":3b8uqsdr said:
But The Hill if u want to go in on the BadNole bet ur more than welcome to join in. :party:

That's what I thought..... :eek:
Is that a yes or a no... Kinda odd with a answer like that. Want in on the fun or no? Just say it... Tn schedule is much easier than UF and I understand that why u want that one. This is a bigger gamble for me with the UGA game and the UFS game. So bet? :pop:
U can even pm me if u don't want everyone to see ur answer.

Have no problem answering here. Have not watched a minute of FSU this year so would be crazy to bet on that. Georgia is without Chubb and possibly his backup. Why would I bet that.

You on the other hand obviously are infatuated with TN football and study them as much or more than your favorite team. You seem to like to bet so I made you an offer. You pick the TN game that you think they will lose, we bet that one and loser accept consequences. You have already said Vandy will beat TN. I'm calling you on it or letting you pick another game. You are back peddling as usual.

"That's what I thought" means that what I thought. How is that hard to understand. You crawfish when someone calls you on things you say.

baddnole

Have no problem answering here. Have not watched a minute of FSU this year so would be crazy to bet on that. Georgia is without Chubb and possibly his backup. Why would I bet that.

You on the other hand obviously are infatuated with TN football and study them as much or more than your favorite team. You seem to like to bet so I made you an offer. You pick the TN game that you think they will lose, we bet that one and loser accept consequences. You have already said Vandy will beat TN. I'm calling you on it or letting you pick another game. You are back peddling as usual.

"That's what I thought" means that what I thought. How is that hard to understand. You crawfish when someone calls you on things you say.
The Hill

:tu: :tu: You will never get that bet.Not from Trey :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

Why in the world would I bet on the cupcake teams Tn has left? UGA is ranked UFS is ranked. I know ur not a genius but my two year old knows I am offering a harder bet for myself to go against. Tn has a better chance to win out than UF does. So want the bet???? BadNole is screwed either way. He jumped off that pick he made about UGA but he is screwed on the UFS bet. Now, the UGA and UFS games are harder than any of tn games they have left. U know it. For some reason u don't seem to want the bet. And saying u don't know anything about UFS is funny.

The Hill

Again, I haven't run my mouth and said FL gets beat by GA or FSU. You on the other hand have said Vandy will beat TN. I offered you a bet on that game or was willing to let you pick any other game. You back peddled. We are use to it.

baddnole

TreyB":1w457e57 said:
Why in the world would I bet on the cupcake teams Tn has left? UGA is ranked UFS is ranked. I know ur not a genius but my two year old knows I am offering a harder bet for myself to go against. Tn has a better chance to win out than UF does. So want the bet???? BadNole is screwed either way. He jumped off that pick he made about UGA but he is screwed on the UFS bet. Now, the UGA and UFS games are harder than any of tn games they have left. U know it. For some reason u don't seem to want the bet. And saying u don't know anything about UFS is funny.

Talk trash all you want but I never made a bet with you on Dawgs vs UF. I still believe UGA will beat you. I don't have to bet you. :moon: :moon: :party:

TreyB

baddnole":3fnf942p said:
TreyB":3fnf942p said:

Talk trash all you want but I never made a bet with you on Dawgs vs UF. I still believe UGA will beat you. I don't have to bet you. :moon: :moon: :party:

I know u didn't bet me... All I said was I will make our bet earlier if u want since u think the dawgs will win. By u not betting tells me ur full of it.

The Hill

TreyB":2ay3w5qj said:
baddnole":2ay3w5qj said:

I know u didn't bet me... All I said was I will make our bet earlier if u want since u think the dawgs will win. By u not betting tells me ur full of it.

Attachments

• o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg
    o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 224

TreyB

The Vandy comment was a joke... Surely to god u are smarter than that??? maybe not though.

Latest posts