Went to buy BH 209 at BPS earlier

Mathews Hunter

I am stuck at a conference in Nashville for the next couple of days so naturally I decided to go to BPS at Opry Mills. I wanted to buy some BH209. When I found it, I suffered from sticker shock right there in the isle! $39.99 for 10 ounces. I looked next to it and saw a one pound container of 777 powder. Let's see, $1.56 per ounce vs. $3.99 per ounce.....hmmmmmmmmmm. I went with the $1.56 per ounce 777 powder. I can afford the BH 209 but I just can't see paying that price for it. I have always used pellets but I am going with the 777 powder this year. Bought some Winchester 209 primers and some speed loaders too. :)

On another note, I got to handle the CVA Accura. Man that gun feels good!!!! Almost bought it. If I do, I will order it from Cablelas because I like them a whole lot better.

44fanatic

R.I.P.
dang, I live in Clarksville and bought a can of BH at BPS....
Guess Im glad that wasnt the only reason I was in Nashville.

Was shocked at the 39.99 price but dished it out anyway. Im lazy and dont want to clean the ML all the time.

Howa

renegade50 said:
it is worth it setting up an account at midsouth
40 dollar minimum purchase 1st time and a 5 dollar intial fee for a pick up account
set up mine when they was on 41a 5 years ago.

Set mine up online, never got charged a fee for anything, 1'st I ever heard of it. I did buy more thean $40 worth of stuff though, not hard to do.

Latest posts