Went old school last night

mike243

I use to love them, my wife was sick 20 years ago and wanted some SP so I offered to cook supper, trying to mix it up with breadcrumbs and seasonings I was about sick, they turned out ok but to this day I never ate another 1, all the bones and skin really didn't set well with me lol

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
nope, nope and nope. when i left home i swore id never eat another "salmon patty". i couldnt put enough mustard on those jack mackeral patties my step mom used to make.
That's how I am with minute steak.
Swore I would never eat it again unless I had to.
So far I'm good.

tellico4x4

Ruger flung a craving on me 😂

IMG_20230331_183202507.jpg

redblood

Salmon pattiees are awesome especially if u grind up your own. Think i may have to buy a big salmon slab today. And they are easy to
Make keto compliant. Steamed brussel sprouts and side salad with fresh lettuce, which i will have by tuesday after all this rain

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Salmon pattiees are awesome especially if u grind up your own. Think i may have to buy a big salmon slab today. And they are easy to
Make keto compliant. Steamed brussel sprouts and side salad with fresh lettuce, which i will have by tuesday after all this rain
I wanna try some using bream.

chimneyman

Bake in oven for about 20 min at 350° about 6 or 8 crappie filets until they flake apart easily. Cool and flake apart well. Put flaked, cooked crappie in a mixing bowl.
Add and stir in well:
1 egg
1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
About 1/4 tsp pepper
1 tablespoon parsley flakes

Mix all together well. Divide into 6 parts and shape each part into a firm patty.

Beat well 1 egg in a bowl
In another bowl put about 1/2 cup flour

In another bowl, put about 1 cup Panko bread crumbs or other dry bread crumbs.

Coat each patty carefully in flour, then beaten egg, then bread crumbs.

Fry patties in a skillet with about 1/2" oil that is hot. Fry over medium heat until browned well on both sides.

Drain on paper towels.
Sometimes best to chill patties in refrigerator to firm up

( similar to salmon patties)

Latest posts