went diggin 2day in the rain

shorefisherman

and came up with these roots, my partner got the bigger half and got a 4 pronger (2 oz.er) . i dont think prongs make a difference exept gettin a decent root. like today the bigger root u see in pic had only 2 prong w small leaves.....thats the fun of it!!! u never know how big the root is untill u diggum!!
berrys already done falled off.... almost half of um were already changing colors. i say thers only 2 weeks left depending on slope side.

good diggin. :)

001-5.jpg

rutnstrut2

I need to hit the woods agian I dont know about them being gone though I have been digging during ml season alot before. Good solid roots right now they hold alot better weight!

shorefisherman

heres a pic of one of em. the berrys are gone (birds) and one of the prongs is fallin off. over half the plants were like this if no berrys at all. i had kept coulple seeds to see if i could grow em in a pot.
as to selling em. i dont... i dry em and grind em up and make tea. yall should try it.

09-26-09_12461.jpg

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Ok so where is the best place to find this? I am sure our place has it but have no clue where to start looking!

shorefisherman

yeah, youll find them on steep shady hills. never go diggin alone!! i like to go when its raining or after...less blood sucking critters and easy to dig.
youll need to adjust your eyesight to the point you see sang floating around whend u close your eyes to sleep :D

shorefisherman

your right bigguns, i dont know about where your at, but here the prongs are falling off. obviously the bigger root aint a two pronger prolly a four, but only had two. theres a big difference between a two and a three (size of leaves)
as for the seeds ,i took 2 of the many that i burried. just wanted to see if i can grow um.
i dont see the difference if a bird eating the seeds and pooping em out than me eating the seeds and pooping em out in a pot.

rutnstrut2

I got 34 bunches tonight went for about anhour or so but went to my honey hole did not make it all the way there found it every where I looked

shorefisherman

man, i dont know aahc. after u clean um it is light yellowish colr with rings around the root. and the smell has herbal smell the taste is bitter w sweetness.

if the one that looks like bigfoot is sang man its worth alot of money. the more it looks like human the more its worth.

heres mine after i cleaned em, the one on top was a 5 pronger

001-6.jpg

this one is almost 30 years old, u can count the rings on the neck part to see how old it is. it gets harder to read twards the root

002-3.jpg