Well?

Displaced_Vol

Did everybody bang em up? Nobody wants to talk about it, loose lips sink ships? Anybody lost still looking for their blind? Somebody show us something for those of us that still haven't been out yet. I've had 3 days of KY season and now 1 in TN and I ain't even had a chance to get my crap together yet much less actually hunt.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Had family stuff to do, so I didn't go this weekend. Hoping to make it out next weekend. I talked to some of the guys around 9, they had 2 birds in the blind then.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
We hunted on ky lake
@cbhunter saved us from a skunk
Lots of birds around but most were high flyers
FDA31D27-0D95-4DA6-BB0F-D5EED2D83CAD.jpeg

Titanxd17

Got em again in Arkansas bless to have friends with fantastic farms 5 for 5 on ducks and specks by 9

Displaced_Vol

Got em again in Arkansas bless to have friends with fantastic farms 5 for 5 on ducks and specks by 9
That's awesome. Enjoy it!

What's the word out there on numbers? Obviously y'all are doing well are the locals saying there's a good amount around, about par for early?

Titanxd17

Yeah. If you got a good amount of water and food you got ducks. A lot of places that usually have water don't. Lucky that farm have a 16 foot bar ditch around it and half full.

Displaced_Vol

Yeah. If you got a good amount of water and food you got ducks. A lot of places that usually have water don't. Lucky that farm have a 16 foot bar ditch around it and half full.
Seems like water will be at a premium a lot of places, at least for the foreseeable future. Good work out there!

Latest posts