Sold/Expired Well Used Glock 23 .40 S&W for sale

FTG-05

I have a well used Glock 23 in .40 S&W for sale. I bought this gun Feb. 1992 at one of the Huntsville gun shows, so I *believe* it to be Gen I or Gen II; don't really know. I'm selling this to fund the buy of a red dot sight. In the early 90's I used it to compete in IPSC, IDPA and Bowling Ball Matches. I carried it as my EDC from essentially 1992 to 2011 when I replaced my EDC with a 329PD .44 Magnum.

Hence: You are not buying a Safe Queen or Range Toy here. It shows honest wear and tear after almost 20 years of every day carry as pictured below. I've never had a failure with it with the one exception of Failure To Cycle when I accidentally loaded a 9mm into it during an IPSC match; it still fired (hit the target in the nuts), but the slide didn't come back. That's it. To help with the recoil, I epoxied #7 lead shot in the handle cavity behind the magazine well - see pics. This did reduce some of the "shock" when firing long strings of shots during a match. I also relieved the bottom of the mag well after pinching the bottom of my hand during an IPSC reload one time (Ouch!). You can see the grip "rubber band" as well (I have large hands).

It comes with the following: G23 .40 S&W handgun, two Glock 13 round magazines, Fobus paddle holster, and a Safariland ALS paddle holster. I *might* be able to find two more Glock 13 round magazines; if so, they will be included, but there is no promise here that I will.

FTF only near Ardmore TN. $325 for all. All the .40 S&W ammo I have will be sold separately.

Enough blathering, here be the pics:

JR05HAT.jpg

bzVna0M.jpg

daaAXC6.jpg

s4bQBWB.jpg

p1dwkvC.jpg

RVCuYu0.jpg

xxwWAcg.jpg

UxHuhSU.jpg

Zv9wY3a.jpg

2WdhQfb.jpg

2F46e7E.jpg

Last edited:

FTG-05

Ok just for fun if you had to guess a round count??
There is no way I could estimate a round count. The vast vast majority were my reloaded rounds during matches. It was nothing to bring a gallon Ziplock full of .40 S&W and most of it gone by the end of the day.

It was a race as to which was more satisfying: Shooting the rounds vs. making the rounds on my Dillon 550B. 🤣

UCStandSitter

If you're scoring at home, the derailment point goes to this guy 🤣. Ninja like skills

View attachment 196890
I knew when I typed that reply at least one joker would chime in. Still I enjoy seeing a well loved gun. Something a man has used like the tool it was built to be rather than sitting in a safe. I'm guilty of the latter as much as anyone though.

Specializedjon

I knew when I typed that reply at least one joker would chime in. Still I enjoy seeing a well loved gun. Something a man has used like the tool it was built to be rather than sitting in a safe. I'm guilty of the latter as much as anyone though.
Amen. Glock's are notorious for just flat out working. Nothing sexy, just a reliable tool.

FTG-05

I found this last night, so I'll add this as extra enticement: Three Extra Power Wolff magazine springs. I can't remember when I bought these, but they've never been out of the package, much less used. Pics tell the story here.

jbjqCw7.jpg

1WyrmER.jpg

Somebody here needs this gun!

Latest posts