Wasn't planning on hunting....

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
But I went to the farm to test out the Hatfield shotgun since I got it back from warranty repair last night. There were 6 geese on the pond, and I had 3 3 inch BBs and 3 3 inch 1s in the truck. Stalked up to the pond in jeans and a light red vented button up shirt. Guess they thought I was fishing since I wasn't in camo and wasn't blowing a call. Knocked 2 down with the BBs, anchored em with the 1s, and still have 1 shell left.

Both birds banded in Obion Co in June of 2015, both were hatched 2014 or before. My first 2 banded birds....

geese 1.jpg

drake799

Wow. With the way a lot of people hunt resident geese these days. Those seems like some old birds (to me anyway). Maybe they just had a good hiding spot lol. Killed in obion county as well?!

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Wow. With the way a lot of people hunt resident geese these days. Those seems like some old birds (to me anyway). Maybe they just had a good hiding spot lol. Killed in obion county as well?!
Madison. I suspect these are some that hang around Lake Graham or the Jackson Fairgrounds.

Latest posts