Was this shown on TV?

PalsPal

If it was, I missed it.

I've seen some discussion that the actions of the fans might negatively impact recruiting, but I think I agree with those who say it might actually help.

And things like this pic and the jacked crowd certainly help as well.

Running through the T.jpg

THEdonkey0515

Awesome picture, everyone said the atmosphere was was great up in till the throwing stuff.

I don't think drunk students throwing things made recruits change there minds.

If someone's mommy is now protesting her sons decision to play football at tennessee cause she is sacred after seeing mostly plastic bottles and paper cups thrown by students themselves. Then so be it lol

7mm08

Awesome picture, everyone said the atmosphere was was great up in till the throwing stuff.

I don't think drunk students throwing things made recruits change there minds.

If someone's mommy is now protesting her sons decision to play football at tennessee cause she is sacred after seeing mostly plastic bottles and paper cups thrown by students themselves. Then so be it lol
That mommy has never seen a male dormitory either…..

BamaProud

The only positive spin I have seen on what happened in Knoxville on Saturday is coming from Tennessee fans.

I hope Tennercee fans don't bring your golfballs, mustard and other trash to Tuscaloosa this weekend.

TreyB

The only positive spin I have seen on what happened in Knoxville on Saturday is coming from Tennessee fans.

I hope Tennercee fans don't bring your golfballs, mustard and other trash to Tuscaloosa this weekend.
That entire state has enough trash already. Don't think anyone would notice if Vol fans brought more. 👍

Displaced_Vol

Not cool that they had to take the band out. Cool that fans filled in the hole afterwards. I am sure most understood what I meant but there are some…

Rob R.

I don't think many folks will remember all the negative. My bride and I went to the game. We were dressed in Ole Miss red and blue. Sat up in the terrace section thanks to a good friend who's a UT alumni.
I had never been to Tennessee's stadium before and always wanted to see it. We were very impressed by the band and the show they put on. UT's band is much larger than ours. The orange and white checkering in the stadium looked great and it was nice to see a full stadium.
As far as the UT fans, we had no issues with them. We did stay till the end and honestly were a little concerned about the 1/3 mile walk to the car. But again had no issues. Just lots of snarky looks 😬. I talked with a couple UT fans sitting behind us. They were very complimentary of our quarterback.
Tennessee football has been down for a long time now. But are improving. Hopefully y'all can get back to being a powerhouse soon. I'll be in my red and blue this weekend when we host LSU. I'll be pulling for you guys this weekend against Alabama.
We try to do one away game a year. Next year it will be Texas A&M.

Last edited:

Displaced_Vol

I had a couple good chats with Ole Miss fans. One guy I talked with forever he was in the beer line beside me so that was a 15 minute endeavor at best. He was living in Houston and had a group of guys that met up in Knoxville because one friend is in grad school at UT.

PalsPal

I don't think many folks will remember all the negative. My bride and I went to the game. We were dressed in Ole Miss red and blue. Sat up in the terrace section thanks to a good friend who's a UT alumni.
I had never been to Tennessee's stadium before and always wanted to see it. We were very impressed by the band and the show they put on. UT's band is much larger than ours. The orange and white checkering in the stadium looked great and it was nice to see a full stadium.
As far as the UT fans, we had no issues with them. We did stay till the end and honestly were a little concerned about the 1/3 mile walk to the car. But again had issues. Just lots of snarky looks 😬. I talked with a couple UT fans sitting behind us. They were very complimentary of our quarterback.
Tennessee football has been down for a long time now. But are improving. Hopefully y'all can get back to being a powerhouse soon. I'll be in my red and blue this weekend when we host LSU. I'll be pulling for you guys this weekend against Alabama.
We try to do one away game a year. Next year it will be Texas A&M.

Thanks for the report.

I bet A&M will be a great experience as well.

Latest posts