warmest socks ever!!!!!

KANATI McD

gean-edwards.stores.yahoo.net

black mountain high country socks $9.60 a pair almost half price......great deal i tried them this year for 1st time and my feet never got cold

KANATI McD

nate17 said:
yea, but what was the temperature.... It might have been 50 degrees outsite. lol.

close low 30's wc of 21 my feet used to never bother me but the last two years its the only thorn in my side when hunting...guess age is catching up to me i was willing to try anything and i came across these socks on the internet, decided to give them a try " i wont go without them "

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Got mine in the mail today (I should've checked the mail yesterday and I could have worn them this morning) oh well, will try them out Friday

KANATI McD

by looking at them youd never think it, when i first seen mine, i thought i wasted my money...i ordered 10 pair after i tried them (blaze orange) my hunting sock drawer is full of them...gave all my old ones away

Boone 58

I use any sock i can find with as much Merino wool in it as i can get. The wool is good for wicking the moisture away from your feet and is better at keeping your feet warm when damp and i depend on the Muck Boots "woody max" for the real warmth abilities.
I have been able to tolerate most conditions since using this approach and have been satisfied.

Boone 58

What material are they made out of? I stick to Merino wool adn look for at least 70% or higher and have found no better socks on the market than material made out of them. coupled with muck woody max boots my feet stay comfortable. i only wear one pair of socks.

Latest posts