Warm weather

MWoodard

How many of you have had success when it warms up like it is going to this weekend?I usually don't even go if it gets out of the thirtys.

bobthebowhunter

Don't talk like that I'm headed out this weekend. I don't get to go very often so this weekend might be it for awhile. lol Good luck to you. I was hopen for cold weather too.

redblood

I have had great success. I believe tomorrow morning will be perfect. Low around 32, sunny, still plus dark moon. Still a lot solos looking for a mate. I am confident there will be blood in my truck

bobthebowhunter

redblood said:
I have had great success. I believe tomorrow morning will be perfect. Low around 32, sunny, still plus dark moon. Still a lot solos looking for a mate. I am confident there will be blood in my truck

would this be a good time to cocentrate on invitation howls and and territorial type vocalizations or should I just stick to the distress type calls?

MWoodard

redblood said:
I will go but if I don't get anything I will blame it on you.Good luck.

redblood

MWoodard said:
redblood said:
I will go but if I don't get anything I will blame it on you.Good luck.

Deal. I feel a good mornin coming on.

MWoodard

I guess they do come in. I called in one and my friend sent me a picture of a fox and two coyotes all from the same stand that he called in and shot.

Latest posts