WTB WANTED: Ham Radio Gear, can trade guns if need be

Wanted to Buy

DaveTN

I know this is a long shot, but you just never know with you guys. šŸ™ƒ

I've decided to buy a ham radio and antenna. I'll probably buy new, but thought I'd see what's available here first.

Whatever I buy will need to be in near new condition. I'm not interested in any junk or old beater radios.

Right now I (think) I have it narrowed it down to a Yaesu FT-991a or an Icom IC-7100. I'm pretty much looking for something that will cover all the bands in one radio.

I'm also going to buy a portable antenna that I can take with me RVing. Looking at a Buddipole and a Mastwerks Mast or something like that. Freestanding Tripod antenna. Some of the areas where I camp don't have trees around the RV. So really not interested in wires in trees. More along the lines of portable Parks On The Air type antennas. I'll probably at first need 2 meters and 10 meters. But the more capability the better.

If you have something to sell shoot me a PM with a description and price. Really no need to do pictures until I see if I'm even interested.

Everyone always wants to trade for guns. I have guns. Tell me what you would be interested in and I'll see if I have it. I'm not going to list all the guns I have, so don't ask. :)

Yota

That 991 will do damn near anything. A little busy but just use the manual and take some time. Great unit.

BMan

35 years ago I could have got you a deal on some R-390s, considered the gold standard of HF receivers.

Timing is everything. :D

Latest posts