Walleye cheaters arrested.

Dumbluck

I hope the charges stick because I think they deserve them, but what never ceases to amaze me is....

I run a building inspection company and some of the verification that we do is 3rd party code compliance. We keep catching the same competitors over and over frauding the reports. We have turned them in and everyone just shrugs it off and does nothing. And we are talking blatant fraud. I have over 50 pages of documentation on just one competitor alone. I was talking with another friendly competitor last week about this very topic and we both think it would cost 10s of millions of dollars to repair the houses just in the metro nashville area that have been frauded. We have caught these guys with thier pants down on multiple occasions, and even the code officials have caught them but yet nothing happens. It absolutely boggles my mind.

WTM

alabama makes an example out of them. dnr caught some dudes in a local night tournament and the judge sentenced them to a year in jail for a misdemeanor, lol. they were storing live fish in a barrel under a private dock.

Polarkraft

I hope the charges stick because I think they deserve them, but what never ceases to amaze me is....

I run a building inspection company and some of the verification that we do is 3rd party code compliance. We keep catching the same competitors over and over frauding the reports. We have turned them in and everyone just shrugs it off and does nothing. And we are talking blatant fraud. I have over 50 pages of documentation on just one competitor alone. I was talking with another friendly competitor last week about this very topic and we both think it would cost 10s of millions of dollars to repair the houses just in the metro nashville area that have been frauded. We have caught these guys with thier pants down on multiple occasions, and even the code officials have caught them but yet nothing happens. It absolutely boggles my mind.
I'm in the same industry and bet we are thinking of the same person. I disagree with the 10s of millions I think it's closer to 100. If you'd like send me a pm