Walkers Game Ear Raptors @ Midway

Crow Terminator

Don't know if they are any count but everywhere else on the Net they are $300. Midway has them on sale now for $59. For that price I just picked up a set for myself. EDIT...looks like all the Walker products are that way.

They also had a lot of Leupold items for 20% off. I just bought a new scope and rings for my rifle two days before that sale began. Just my luck.

Last edited:

Antler Daddy

Thanks for posting. I almost ordered then changed my mind. I'm not sure that I want to wear earplugs and then another device to deliver the hearing.

As I get older, I could benefit from a hearing enhancer. Maybe I will give them a try anyway once I am in postion on stand.

1691155160542.png

Crow Terminator

The bone conduction ear phones are newer to me. I have a set of Bluetooth ones that I use at work all the time. They go in front of your ear openings instead of in your ear. The magic happens when you do put plugs in the ears. With the ones I use to listen to music with, if I put ear plugs in, it increases the audio so much I have to reduce the volume CONSIDERABLY. That's why I jumped on these particular ones vs the standard Game Ear stuff. All of their products are on sale btw...not just these. I bought a set of their ear muffs too for the range.

Latest posts