Waders??

rukiddin

Spoonbillmallard said:
Cabelas 1600 Supermags.......best waders on the market by a long shot.

^^^^^^^what he said. Cabela's makes the only waders that I can't tear up, and thats saying a lot! I've owned 2 pair of cabela's wader in the last 13 years, 1st pair lasted 10 years and I've had the second pair 3 years now. All I'll ever buy.

JohnnyBond

Lacrosse Brush Tuff 1600 grams of thinsulate in the boot

just bought a pair last week and will have them on Saturday morning .......

pic

What's your price range? I bought a pair of GameWinners at Acadamy about 4 years ago for $79. They are 600 gram. I wear thick socks and foot warmers, pants and fleece longjohns when needed and I never get frosted. I have also been in them with shorts on on days when it's above 45.

Spoonbillmallard

Yup that is correct don't waste your time with 3.5mm waders. Those things will freeze you to death if its below 45 degrees. And I personally wouldn't get anything under 1200 grams either.

Bagg-it Tag-it

bullzeye said:
Well I think im going to go with the Drake LST Equaders!!!!
The ones last year (their first year) had some bad reviews. However, the ones from this year seem to be made better.

Doe P

I just bought the Mack Prairie Wings 2010 and they rock. I was going to get the Cabelas but they are on back order so these were the next best thing. I tried them on and love em! %mm and 1200 in the boot. I have had Lacrosse for years and These are very comparable. I didn't go with new lacrosse because of the leaking problem.

Latest posts