Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40 1" tube

Crow Terminator

This has never been mounted on a rifle. I honestly bought it without ever looking through a Vortex and just don't like it. I don't know what kind of crosshair it has...tried to show it20240222_185731.jpg a picture.

$100 shipped. I don't have PayPal but do have Google Pay or CashApp. 20240222_185625.jpg

Crow Terminator

I'll put any of my Vortex scopes up against scopes quadrupole the price. It's the monkey behind the gun that controls the shot. Yes….I know the argument 😂
Ehhh maybe their higher end stuff. I wasn't impressed by the eye relief or lens clarity. I actually had a $100 Bushnell rimfire scope that looks twice as good as it thru the lens.

Crow Terminator

Hey now, I said I bought it without looking through one and just didn't like it. I didn't elaborate on why I didn't like it! I was gonna put it on a ML and didn't think the eye relief was all that great for it. Ended up putting a Minox 3-9x40 on it. I have a hard time selling stuff sometimes because I don't hold back on why I want to sell it. I absolutely dread when I put my boat for sale. Somebody is gonna ask me why I am selling it and there I won't be able to hold back.

1. If it rains on you, everything in your "dry storage" is going to get soaked.

2. Wind blows it like a sail boat. And on and on.

gasman

Hey now, I said I bought it without looking through one and just didn't like it. I didn't elaborate on why I didn't like it! I was gonna put it on a ML and didn't think the eye relief was all that great for it. Ended up putting a Minox 3-9x40 on it. I have a hard time selling stuff sometimes because I don't hold back on why I want to sell it. I absolutely dread when I put my boat for sale. Somebody is gonna ask me why I am selling it and there I won't be able to hold back.

1. If it rains on you, everything in your "dry storage" is going to get soaked.

2. Wind blows it like a sail boat. And on and on.
I'm messing with you buddy. I can't wait to get it. I have a little rifle that's just waiting for it.

Latest posts