Sold/Expired Vols tickets (paper)- Georgia and Vandy (with parking pass)

Bass1090

I am selling these for a friend and his wife that can't make these games now. Great seats and best of all you get to sit right in front of me and my wife. We will not knee you to bad lol.

The AG Center parking is great as well. Shuttle to and from the stadium.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I don't know if you'd let me buy those UGA tix… you wouldn't want a UGA fan sitting in front of you 🤣. I doubt that I'd want the tongue lashing for cheering for them in hostile territory either (and I know that wouldn't be from you)

Bass1090

I don't know if you'd let me buy those UGA tix… you wouldn't want a UGA fan sitting in front of you 🤣. I doubt that I'd want the tongue lashing for cheering for them in hostile territory either (and I know that wouldn't be from you)
Lol, everyone around me is a season ticket holder but I couldn't guarantee you wouldn't get a good tongue lashing from some. You could wear camouflage that day…..camouflage up there is orange and white though lol

Methane

Ha! My UGA grad daughter will be in our seats for that game. I asked the people next to us to keep an eye on her and not let rabid Vol fans like me give too much hell! (Sorry to hijack sales post)

Bass1090

Paper tickets? I thought all tickets were digital this year. Mine are.

No, you can still get paper tickets for an additional $50. When you renew there is a box to check showing the additional charge.

These folks have two and sit in front of me and the lady behind me has 8 that are paper.

Last edited:

Bass1090

Paper tickets? I thought all tickets were digital this year. Mine are.

I am sure Hawk wasn't insinuating anything but just in case his post put doubt in anyone's mind about these tickets.

These folks have sit in front of me for years and are great people that live in Dalton Ga. They have had some things come up that will keep them from attending these games.

I have posted many things for many years on here and would never post anything that isn't valid and that I had the upmost confidence in. If you want the tickets and don't trust they will work since they are paper you can have mine for the same price that are electronic. My two in this section are right behind the two I am trying to sell for my friends. I will sit in front of you and we can talk deer hunting!

Thank you

Last edited:

cbhunter

I am sure Hawk wasn't insinuating anything but just in case his post put doubt in anyone's mind about these tickets.

These folks have sit in front of me for years and are great people that live in Dalton Ga. They have had some things come up that will keep them from attending these games.

I have posted many things for many years on here and would never post anything that isn't valid and that I had the upmost confidence in. If you want the tickets and don't trust they will work since they are paper you can have mine for the same price that are electronic. My two in this section are right behind the two I am trying to sell for my friends. I will sit in front of you and we can talk deer hunting!

Thank you
Looking forward you using the tickets vs Georgia I bought a while back from you!

GLWS

Hawk

Later today I found out you could have could have your have your season tickets printed for for an additional 50$ each.

UCStandSitter

Thank you
I miss when all tix were paper. Was a lot of fun saving stubs

Gravey

No, you can still get paper tickets for an additional $50. When you renew there is a box to check showing the additional charge.

These folks have two and sit in front of me and the lady behind me has 8 that are paper.
Well I just learned something. Had no idea that was an option. Electronic makes them easy to sell but I like having the ticket in my hand.
Looking forward you using the tickets vs Georgia I bought a while back from you!

GLWS
Holler at me that game. Wife and I will be there and my seats are a few rows in from of @Bass1090 assuming you have section PP.

Bass1090

Well I just learned something. Had no idea that was an option. Electronic makes them easy to sell but I like having the ticket in my hand.

Holler at me that game. Wife and I will be there and my seats are a few rows in from of @Bass1090 assuming you have section PP.
I'll actually be in my PP seats for Georgia. CB will be in my Y10 seats.

cbhunter

Will be in y10. I'll give you a shout that day

Wrangler95

Section PP Row 14, seats 30 and 31 (AISLE SEATS) and AG Center parking!

Georgia - $700 for the pair includes parking

Vandy- $150 for the pair includes parking

Can meet in Cleveland/Athens/ Chattanooga area
Do you still have the Vandy tickets?

Latest posts