Vols Basketball

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Rick Barnes is a good coach and a class act. Great hire for UT, and glad to see him and his team succeeding. He really seems to be the perfect balance between hard nosed and players coach. Something for Vol nation to be proud of in more ways than just winning

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Grandslam11":2wr0lhea said:
Big win. I wonder if Texas is realizing they screwed up yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that the change of scenery was good for both parties. He had fallen into a bit of a "rut" in Texas, but was never bad.

TeamMainStreet

EastTNHunter":21sxn9vl said:
Rick Barnes is a good coach and a class act. Great hire for UT, and glad to see him and his team succeeding. He really seems to be the perfect balance between hard nosed and players coach. Something for Vol nation to be proud of in more ways than just winning

I love Barnes. Not only is he good coach but hes a really funny guy also.

7mm08

gobblegrunt":2epdp2gj said:
Admiral was a beast in the 2nd half of the game. The Vols looked really good. At this point I'm thinking they go to the Final 4.

If they stay healthy. Alexander out last year at the end hurt them

PalsPal

gobblegrunt":2xqp1zv5 said:
I'm thinking they go to the Final 4.

I know anything can happen during March Madness, but honestly, if they don't make it, it will be very disappointing. The ingredients are in place.

It's going to be a fun ride and TBA will be rocking for the big games. Just glad we get Big Blue twice this year.

That last game at Auburn could be a tourney seeding game.

Latest posts