Vols basketball.

THEdonkey0515

Anyone watching the Vols/ole miss game?

Vols dominating about to win 5 stright game.... looks like they are on there way to winning 3 stright games by 20+pts

Fun team to watch.

TreyB

They and Auburn.l both playing good ball. UF is the most inconsistent team I've seen in a long time at UF.

gobblegrunt

Tennessee could not miss a shot. They made 20 of their final 26 shots! That's insane!! The Vols are definitely starting to play some good ball at the right time. I'm excited to see what happens in the SEC and NCAA Tourney. The SEC tournament will be wild I think.

wayne

I don't get to watch all the games but the ones I have watched they seem to start the 2nd half sluggish. That concerns me. Tonight after half-time Ole Miss started with a 7-0 run.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PalsPal

This is a well-rounded, deep team. Anyone can go off on any given night, and that is a huge plus. They also play smart bball for the most part, which you don't see much these days.

I want the sweep of KY on Tuesday, but like happens a lot, the team may have a letdown after yesterday's game. Hopefully not.

A run in the NCAA tournament would be nice.

Lastly, Daniel is the only senior!

THEdonkey0515

PalsPal":2li9jog2 said:
This is a well-rounded, deep team. Anyone can go off on any given night, and that is a huge plus. They also play smart bball for the most part, which you don't see much these days.

I want the sweep of KY on Tuesday, but like happens a lot, the team may have a letdown after yesterday's game. Hopefully not.

Yup, one senior on the entire team 5th youngest team in the league.

They played 3 freshman, & 4 sophomores in last nights game.

Back to back road games coming up KY & bama just hoping for a split.

THEdonkey0515

PalsPal":rxnjza1d said:
wayne":rxnjza1d said:

I'm not buying it. Could easily go 0-2 this week.
Yup, back to back road games against solid teams

Just hoping for a split..

Anything more would be awesome

Anything less could be disappointing, counting on how they finish out the rest of the season.

They sure are balling at the moment.

sallee-bo

PalsPal":3ptntzok said:

I would love to sweep KY but playing at Rupp Arena you have to beat KY and the refs.

nitro_z17

sallee-bo":3rd517e1 said:
PalsPal":3rd517e1 said:

I would love to sweep KY but playing at Rupp Arena you have to beat KY and the refs.
:party: :super: :bore:

Latest posts