Vols are back

wayne

Screenshot_20221011-141631_Twitter.jpg

UCStandSitter

Don't ever want to hear that ALABAMA football lets players slide on THUG behavior.
Were you there? We don't know that it's thug. Maybe the dude was being inappropriate towards his woman. I'd lend someone a beat down for that too. First time the kid has ever been in trouble.

Last edited:

TNTreeman

I don't care if it's a bammer, gator, vol, black, white, Asian nobody knows what happened but them. If the guy was so drunk he could've find the right apartment how can you trust his story to the police? Maybe he fell down the stairs and broke his tooth? If someone comes in my house and I don't know them or their intentions most likely somebodies getting whipped, maybe them or maybe me. So many scenarios that I don't know nor does anyone else. What if the drunk guy swung at JM and he countered it. Seems like the winner of a fight always gets the worse end of the stick initially with the law . I don't know either man involved both may be great guys who were dumb or both thugs . One was drunk and the other wasn't . At least JM hasn't been any trouble since he's been at UT. Maybe the other guy is a model citizen as well, maybe he's not. At least for now I view this totally different than violence towards a woman or a dui or drugs. I like the Vols but I'd say the same thing if this was any other teams player. Walk into another persons domicile , can't always guarantee what might happen. Hope the facts come out and the guilty party gets what they deserve no matter who it is.

PalsPal

Why isn't this on WATE's website?

What IS on their website is that a preliminary hearing has been set for Friday.
It also says that his attorney states that he is completely innocent ;) !

That was creative though mocking past Gator and Bama punishments of players.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Don't ever want to hear that ALABAMA football lets players slide on THUG behavior.
It technically was the furthest thing from beinmg a thug... Someone walks in your house unannounced and you chase him out and beat the crap out of him. I got no problem with that.
People say well he was leaving but at that point you have no idea what his intentions were and he reacted. I dont think he went "looking" to beat somebody down.

PillsburyDoughboy

It technically was the furthest thing from beinmg a thug... Someone walks in your house unannounced and you chase him out and beat the crap out of him. I got no problem with that.
People say well he was leaving but at that point you have no idea what his intentions were and he reacted. I dont think he went "looking" to beat somebody down.
Everyone knows or should I say in legal speak knew or should have known that you do NOT chase after someone who has broken into your home. Argue it all you want to but he was a uninvited guest that crossed the threshold. Its your duty to retreat after a home break in, home invasion or even a encounter like this and call the police and let them handle it. Not go running down the street like John Rambo and try and handle it yourself.

Latest posts