Vision, Sight, or peep problem. Help please

JThuntsalot

Okay guys I can hardly stand it anymore just got back in from shooting my tack driver cardiac. I love everything on this bow and I am shooting awesome dots all the way out to 40 yards. But my problem is and has always beens the seeing the pins and target in focus at the same time. I am shooting a g5 optix me sight with .029 pins. and just a regular 2 string peep. The problem I am having and have had since I starting shooting this setup is blurriness of the pins or the target it just depends on which one I focus on. When
I focus on the target the pin gets so blurry that it widens out twice the pin size. Any suggestions appreciated

bucks2beards

You may try going to a smaller set of pins like .19 see if that helps, I think you are always going to have that problem for some degree, just try to minimize it.

pjridge

A "Verifier Peep" will most likely clear things up for ya. It's a peep with a tiny lens inside. It come in different strengths. If your just recently having this problem I would try the lower strength lens. It also comes in different diameters just like a regular peep. I tried one a fews years back and it did work very well, But for me it seemed to work better shooting with one eye closed, which I personally do not like to do. I'm sure you can find one from one of tndeer's pro-shop sponsers.