For Sale Virtual Garage Sale

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Some is cheap, some is as cheap as free… all OBO

First up, the cheap:
IMG_3715.jpeg
HVLP gun and DA sander lot. Strainers, tools, sandpaper, etc. $15 gone to nephews

IMG_3717.jpeg
Large dog crate $15

IMG_3702.jpeg
Shop vac $10 gone

IMG_3710.jpeg
2 craftsman scroll saws - $50 each

I may add a table saw later

Attachments

• IMG_3712.jpeg
    IMG_3712.jpeg
    386.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Now the free:
IMG_3712.jpeg
Propane turkey fryer. Needs work on the hose connection, but it comes with two to work with. Sorry, crocs not included. gone to nephews

IMG_3699.jpeg
Kerosene heater. Dirty and hasn't been used in several years, but I need it gone since I've gone to a propane emergency backup gone to nephews

IMG_3695.jpeg
Winchester knife set. Once again, awesome crocs not included - claimed by @Bass1090

IMG_3700.jpeg
Porter Cable sawbuck. Handle is broken but it still functions. Someone who is a better fabricator than me can probably make it good as new, but I used all thread and zip ties to make it functional. gone to nephews
IMG_3701.jpeg
Dovetail fixture. As far as I know this hasn't been out of the box, but I know that I haven't had it out of the box. gone to nephews

The chair that makes multiple cameo appearances can also be had for free. I really just want all of this stuff gone to someone who can use it, or it will go to the dump

Last edited:

cbhunter

Knife kit was requested first by @Bass1090

@cbhunter if the heater is still around in a couple of weeks it's yours and we'll try to work out a meet, but if someone comes along before then and takes it then I'll need to let them take it to get it out of my way. Does that work?
Absolutely fair, wouldn't want you to hold. Thanks brother