Virginia

Vermin93

I need ND to win and cover the 11 1/2 point spread. In a moment of weakness yesterday I broke my personal rule about not betting on my own team to cover the spread. This never works out well for me.

TreyB

U was just saying how the sec is overrated?? Virginia is terrible!! And has the lead 14-12!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

BamaProud":1bofb7m2 said:
TreyB":1bofb7m2 said:
No way ND is a top 20 team!! Let alone a top 10!! :tu:

:)

how do you miss that easy FG?

Bammer is looking good. :)

43 yarder isn't a chip shot but they have to make those. Getting the ball back now. Score here and might end it. :stir:

Vermin93

Well, that was the closest to a heart attack that I've come in a while. I started watching the game on my DVR an hour after it started so I could skip the commercials. I set the DVR to record an extra 30 min after the game was scheduled to end. The recording timed out with 45 sec left in the game. I freaked. Fortunately, ESPN.com posted the replay of the final 2 plays pretty quickly. Wow, what an ending! I thought ND was toast after they lost Zaire with the ankle injury. ND has now lost their 2nd best DT, their two starting RB's and their starting QB for the season, but let me tell you - that right there was a win by a top 10 team if I've ever seen one. GO IRISH!!!

Comparing almost losing to Jacksonville State at home with your starting QB to beating Virginia on the road with a redshirt freshman backup QB = :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Latest posts